Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cognac Leather, Navy, and White.

Today I found this image of a living room from Cote Maison, and it reminded me of one of my favorite color combinations: cognac leather, with crisp white and a clean navy.  I am obsessively drawn to cognac leather in my personal accessories, it was nice to see it incorporated into a clean interior application.  I pulled together some local options, though I remain envious of those original lounge chairs. I will now embark on a unicorn hunt for a look-alike as Google's dubious french translation tells me they were custom made in Turkey for the designer.  I love how the grays tone everything down and prevent it from being overly-nautical. 
Via Cote Mason
From Top Left: Paladino Tufted Leather Chair From Sundance, Navy  Buche Rug From Madeline Weinrib,  Octupus Garden Wallpaper from Anthropologie, Blue and White Linen Blockprint From Madeline Weinrib, Patrizia Sofa From Anthropologie, Morrocan Rawhide Carpet from The Rug Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment